Updated Lease Amounts (Per the Tenants)
The Lease Amounts that were previously posted and on our brochure are incorrect. This following information has been furnished by the tenants. Our apologies for the incorrect information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON-SITE AUCTION
1. REGISTRATION: Bids will only be accepted from registered bidders. You will be required to show your Driver’s License and your Cashier’s Check (in the amount of 10% of the high bid) to register to bid.
2. DEPOSIT: The successful bidder will be required to sign Memorandum of Sale, immediately following the falling of the hammer, and the Cashier Check, as described above, will be delivered to Substitute Trustee. The Deposit will be applied to the Purchase Price at closing. The Deposit is Non-Refundable, unless the seller cannot convey title. Closing is to take place within 30 days of sale. Time is of the Essence.
3. DEED: The property will be conveyed by Special Warranty Deed.
4. ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements made on the day of sale, take precedence over all prior communications, both verbal and written, concerning the sale or the property.
5. BUYER’S PREMIUM: There will be a 5% Buyer’s Premium in effect on day of sale. The Buyer’s Premium added to the high bid amount, to determine the Contract Sales Price.
6. “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”: The property is being sold “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”. Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company or the Seller.
7. ADVERTISEMENTS: All information provided by Auction Company and the Seller is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information contained in this brochure and any advertisements by Auction Company are subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company or the Seller.
8. REPRESENTATION: Auction Company and its representatives represent the Foreclosing Party.
9. BID INCREMENTS: Auctioneer reserves the right to set bid increments.
Auction Date and Time: March 11, 2020 12:00 pm
Auction Location Address: Onsite and Online
Preview Date 1: 26/02/2020
Preview time 1: 10a-4p
Preview Date 2: 04/03/2020
Preview time 2: 10a-4p
Auction Type: Trustee Foreclosure Absolute Auction
Property Location: 2 Parker St Onancock VA 23417
Online Bidding: Yes
Parcel ID: Tax ID #85A2-A-28 (Accomack County, VA)
Property Use: Residential Triplex
Property Acreage: 0.2583
Building square feet: 2975 sq.feet
Year built: 1925
# BRs: 5
# BA: 3
Tax Assessment: 193700