ABSOLUTE EQUIPMENT & VEHICLE AUCTION
- 3115 Shenandoah Ave NW, Roanoke VA
- Live Auction: October 13th at 10a
- Online Bidding: Starts October 6th at 5p
- Previews: October 6th & 8th from 10a-4p or by appointment
#1 • Great Dane Box Trailer
VIN: 1GRAA06276J614062 53 Feet | Length 13’6 Feet | Height Tractor (Cab) sold separately | 2006 | Trailer ONLY
#2 • Car Trailer
VIN: 4CC86210KVH1CM543 5 Car total | Four on top | One on bottom 1997 Walt All Hydraulic Title Number: 1202356759
#3 • Ford E450 Small Box Truck
VIN: 1FDXE4FL9DDA83379 283,750 miles Single-unit straight truck or Cab-Chassis (GVWR range 10,001 to 19,500 lbs.) 5.4L 8 Cylinder | Gas 2013 Year Rear Wheel Drive Lift gate | Box 19ft | Note: Radiator & Gear Linkage Damaged | *Rebuilt Title
#4 • Red Wood Fuel Tank
VIN: 1HTSDAAHXWH524394 | Rear Axle Single Reduction 19,000lbs capacity Front Axle I-Beam type with 10,000lbs capacity 1998 International Model 4900 271,793 miles 4X2 | Diesel Engine DT 466 Mechanical Air brakes | Front and Rear 195 HP @ 2300 RPM Block Heater Manual Transmission
#5 • International Road Tractor Tran Star 8600
VIN: 1HSHWAHN87J397217 558,511 miles 10.815462240L 2007 Single Axle Road Tractor ISM Cummins Diesel Engine Transmission Eaton Fuller 10 Speed Note: No title Trailer sold separately
#6 • Isuzu box truck NPR HD
VIN: 54DC4W1BJFS807109 321,485 miles Single-unit straight truck or Cab-Chassis | 6.0 L | 2015 | 4X2 | 8CYL New Battery Gas Isuzu Motor | Box 15ft | Note: No Catalytic Converter Chevy Motor
#7 • International large box truck MA025
VIN: 1HTMMMML3GH412364 Model 4300 SBA 4X2 454,857 miles 5.9L 2016 4X2 Cummins diesel engine N14 Red Top Allison Automatic Transmission Bed: Mickey truck bodies with life gate | Model VB26097 | 26ft Box | Serial Number 2952V15 | 2016
#8 • Ford Van E-150
VIN: 1FTNE14W78DA01808 4x2 4.6L 2008 Year 246,835.5 miles 8 Cylinder Cargo Van | Class 2G: 8,001 - 9,000 lb. (3,629 - 4,082 kg)
#9 • Nissan Van NV 2500
VIN: 1N6AF0KY0FN807861 400,861 Miles 2015 Cargo Van Note: Damaged front end | Airbag’s deployed
#10 • Toyota Land Cruiser | FJ40
158,136 miles VIN: FJ400217680 Title: 1909230081 FJ40 Inline 6 cylinder 257 HP 1976 Good running condition Manual 4 speed Note: New Tires, Shocks, Manifold, Muffler, Carburetor etc.
#11 • Ford High-top Van
VIN: 1FDRE14L33HB18340 75,743 miles Eco E150 Equipped with a wheelchair lift Loaded with custom interior, cabinets, lights, and stereo Trailor Hitch 2003
#12 • Mercedes C350
VIN: WDBRF87H86F749746 133,423 miles C-class 4matic Luxury 4dr sedan AWD 3.5 Liters V6 2006 Year
#13 • Suburban LTZ
VIN: 1GNSKKKCOFR149249 90,337 miles 2015 Chevrolet Suburban LTZ 4WD 8 Cylinders 5.3L Three Row Seating Seats | Heated and Cooled Rear movie screen Fully Loaded | *Rebuilt Title
#14 • Dual Axle Cattle Trailer
VIN: VA219259TR Manufacturer: Homemade 12 ft long x 6.5 ft wide Wide fold down loading gate Dual Axel 300 hp | 7 Speed Transmission 44,000 lbs Rater
EQUIPMENT AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Auction Location: 3115 Shenandoah Ave Roanoke, VA 24017
Auction Date & Time: Wednesday, October 13th @ 10a.m.
Online Bidding Starts: Wednesday, October 6th @ 5p.m.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AUCTION:
- Registration: Bids will only be accepted from registered bidders. You will be required to show your driver’s license to register to bid. Additional terms apply for bidding online (see below).
- Announcements: Announcements made on the day of sale by Seller and/or Auctioneer take precedence over all prior communications and announcements, both verbal and written, concerning the sale or the property.
- Buyer’s Premium: There will be a 10% Buyer’s Premium in effect on day of sale. The Buyer's Premium is added to the high bid amount, to determine the purchase price. Example: high bid of $100,000 x 10% = $10,000. $100,000 + $10,000 = $110,000 “Purchase Price”.
- “As-Is, Where-Is”: The property is being sold “AS-IS, WHERE-IS”. Potential Purchasers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company or the Seller.
- Catalog: The Catalog has been prepared only as a guide based on information from sources believed to be reliable, but the accuracy thereof cannot be guaranteed or warranted by Walker. Hours, miles or descriptions which are stated in the catalog descriptions as “showing” are read on the meters and odometers, or as provided by owner, with no guarantee of accuracy. Any information provided by Walker or its representatives, verbal or otherwise, is not guaranteed, to include, but not limited to country of origin or manufacturer. Purchaser acknowledges that all items were available for inspection prior to the Auction, and that Purchasers rely on their own inspection of the items and not the information listed in the catalog or otherwise provided by Walker.
- Advertisements: All information provided by Auction Company and the Seller is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information contained in any advertisements by Auction Company are subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company or the Seller.
- Representation: Auction Company and its representatives represent the Seller(s).
- Bid Increments: Auctioneer reserves the right to set bid increments.
- Bidding: All Bidding is open to the public without regard to race, color, sex, religion, or national origin. As used in these conditions of sale the term "the successful bid" means the highest bid acknowledged by the Seller and Auctioneer, and the term "Contract Price" means the sum of the high bid plus the Buyer’s Premium. The highest bidder acknowledged by the Seller and Auctioneer shall be the Purchaser. The Seller or Auctioneer has the right to reject any bid or raise any bid which, in their opinion, is not commensurate with the value of the property being offered. The Seller and Auctioneer may advance the bidding at their absolute discretion and, in the event of any dispute between bidders, may determine the successful bidder or re-offer and resell the property in dispute. Auctioneer reserves the right to set bid increments. Should there be any dispute after the sale, the record of final sale shall be conclusive.
9a. These terms apply unless the auction is advertised as ABSOLUTE. If advertised Absolute the Seller/Auctioneer will not bid, reject bids, raise bids or advance bids at any time. The item/equipment or vehicle will be sold to the highest bid, regardless of price.
- Titles: For property requiring title, the title and Bill of Sale will be provided by the Seller at Seller’s expense and recorded or transferred at the expense of the Purchaser. All title documents will be available to Purchaser upon complete and final payment of all sums due to Walker, unless otherwise announced on Auction day.
- Bidder's Card: All bidders are required to have a bidders number to bid. To obtain a bidders number, you must be registered.
- Financing: Sales are not subject to any financing.
- Inspection: All property is sold "As Is, Where Is, With All Faults.” Description and other information are provided as a service to customers only and do not constitute a representation or warranty, either expressed or implied. Seller and Auctioneer disclaim all responsibility for physical condition. All Purchasers are responsible for prior inspection of properties on which they bid, and by bidding are deemed to have so inspected the property. Auctioneer and Seller are not responsible for delivering possession of the property, which is solely the responsibility of Purchaser.
- Risk of Loss: Upon the fall of the hammer, or when the Auctioneer says “sold,” or when the internet auction closes, risk of loss shall pass to the Purchaser. Walker accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to any purchased item once the hammer falls. It shall be the responsibility of the Purchaser to insure all purchased items immediately.
- All Sales Are Final: All items are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”.
- Balances: The entire balance must be paid in full by 4:00p.m. on the day of the sale. There will be a 10% per day penalty on any outstanding balances, unless approved in writing by Auction Company or Seller.
- Removal & Storage/Handling Fees: Removal must be scheduled with Walker on the day of the sale. If an item is left on the Auction site more than (15) days without arrangements made, the item will be considered abandoned. Purchasers must pay in full for all items purchased prior to removing any item(s). Purchasers must remove all purchased items from the Auction site within the time allotted, referenced herein, for removal. Walker does not provide assistance or equipment for the loading/unloading or removal of any vehicles or equipment from the Auction site under any circumstances. Purchaser takes full responsibility for the removal of purchased items and holds harmless and indemnifies the Seller and Auction company for any damage or injury in the removal or dismantling process. Walker reserves the right to require proof of insurance coverage on any item, person, or company. If for any reason Purchaser fails to remove any items from the Auction site in accordance with this paragraph, including Purchaser’s failure to make full and complete payment of all sums due and owing to Walker, Walker may store any such unremoved item(s), and refuse to allow its removal, until all storage fees, reasonable handling, transportation, maintenance, security, and insurance are paid in full. The storage fee is charged in addition to the late charge for any unpaid balances.
- Default By Purchaser: In the event Purchaser fails to pay the full purchase price of any purchased items as per these Terms and Conditions, or other amounts due to Walker, Purchaser agrees to pay Walker a storage fee of one hundred dollars ($100.00) per day, per item, left at the Auction site, and all storage, reasonable handling, transportation, maintenance, security, and insurance fees and/or sales costs. Additionally, Purchaser agrees to grant Walker a lien on all purchased items and all property of Purchaser consigned for Auction with Walker, and the proceeds of the sale of such property, until all the Purchase Price and all other sums due Walker are paid in full. Walker’s lien shall include the Purchase Price, all sales and use taxes paid by Walker, Buyer’s Premiums (if any), storage, reasonable handling, transportation, maintenance, security and insurance fees and/or costs and other amounts due Walker from Purchaser.
- Abandoned Property: Walker may deem abandoned any item left at the Auction site after the time provided for removal. In addition, Walker, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to resell such items by public or private sale at a commission rate of twenty-five (25%) percent. Purchaser grants Walker the right to withhold from the proceeds of such resale any and all sums due to Walker. Any sum remaining after full and complete payment of all amounts due and owing to Walker shall be provided to the Purchaser. Walker’s exercise of its right to sell any items in accordance with this paragraph, shall not prevent Walker from recovering the Purchase Price or any other amount due to Walker from the Purchaser. Redemption of any abandoned goods will be allowed after complete payment of the Purchase Price and all other amounts due and owing to Walker.
- Unauthorized Conduct: Walker reserves the right to refuse any bidder registration privileges at any Auction and/or refuse access to or remove any person from the Auction site for any reason including, but not limited to: 1) tampering with equipment, 2) collusive bidding, 3) stealing, 4) failure to abide by these Terms and Conditions, 5) intoxication, (6) inappropriate behavior. All Bidders acknowledge Walker’s right to refuse access and to remove Bidders for such conduct and agree to leave the auction site upon request by Walker.
ACCEPTANCE & AGREEMENT: REGISTRATION AND BIDDING ON ITEMS IN THIS AUCTION, WHETHER ONSITE OR ONLINE, CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF ALL THE FOREGOING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ANNOUNCEMENTS AT THE SALE AND THE TERMS OF THE BILL OF SALE, WHICH IF INCONSISTENT WITH ANY OF THE TERMS CONTAINED HEREIN, SHALL GOVERN.
ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR BIDDING ON-LINE
The on-line bidding will be simultaneous with the live bidding and when the Seller is satisfied that all of the bids have been placed, he will allow the Auctioneer to announce that the bidding has stopped – it will, at that time, be determined that the highest bidder is the successful bidder, whether on-site or on-line. The successful bidder will be required to sign an electronic Bill of Sale. The Auction Company and/or authorized Agents of the Seller reserve the right to bid on behalf of the Seller, unless advertised as Absolute. To bid online, you must register through the auction bidding platform at https://walkercommercialservices.bidwrangler.com/ui.
If you are the successful high bidder the entire balance must be paid by 4:00p.m. on the day of the sale. A hold will be placed on your credit card equal to the contract price (high bid + Buyer’s Premium) immediately following the sale. This hold will be released once the balance is paid in full through one of the following three payment methods. If the balance is not paid in full by 4:00p.m. on the day of the sale, your credit card will be charged for the balance plus a 3% processing fee. There will be no exceptions.
- Provide a cashier’s check payable to Walker Commercial Services, Inc. at the company/address listed in reference table below.
- Wire funds* plus a $35.00 convenience fee to cover the wire transfer charge. NOTE - that generally wires must be initiated prior to 2:00p.m. in order to clear the same day by 5:00p.m.
- Credit/debit card: Authorize Walker to charge your card for the contract price + 3% processing fee.
Bid Execution & Technical Problems: Walker is not responsible for failing to execute bids due to Auction company, hosting provider, or bidder’s technological difficulties. Walker has made reasonable efforts to provide for online bidding for this sale. Bidders recognize and acknowledge, however, that technical problems with hardware, software or internet connectivity, as well as human errors, may arise and may affect, without limitation, the sale website, our online bidding program and process, Auction company, or bidders internet service and access and connection to this sale bidding program and process. All Bidders further acknowledge that these and other technical problems may develop at any time with or without notice. Bidders acknowledge and agree that neither Walker nor the Seller is in anyway responsible for any such technical problems, and Bidders have no absolute or other right to be able to bid on this sale in the event of any such technical problems. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Bidders further acknowledge and agree that, in the event of any such technical problems, Walker reserves the right to postpone or cancel the sale and/or extend the bidding time for this sale and/or relist the property for sale at another time, in Walkers sole discretion, and that Walkers decision with regard to any such actions is and will be final. Bidders must take care in entering bids, and each Bidder will be responsible for all bids placed under the Bidders approved registration. Once entered and recorded online, a bid is deemed to be final on behalf of the registered Bidder and may not be modified, retracted or rescinded in whole or in part. The successful Bidder will also be subject to lawsuit for damages and/or specific performance in the court of law of which the property is located. Further, all attorneys' fees incurred by the Seller and/or the Auction company will be due and paid by the defaulting Bidder.
Use the following instructions for domestic wire payments:
Bank Routing, Transit, ABA
Pinnacle Bank 150 3rd Avenue South Nashville, TN 37201
Auction Company Information
Walker Commercial Services, Inc.
Other Wire Information
Purchaser to Seller Comments
Purchaser Name, Item #, and/or Property Description