Goodwill SCVA Bankruptcy Auction | Danville DA

Westover Drive, Danville, Danville City, Virginia, 24541, USA


Register to Bid Contact Us with Questions

Auction Specific Details

REAL ESTATE BANKRUPTCY AUCTION
| Goodwill Industries of South Central Virginia |
512 Westover Drive, Danville Virginia 24541

City of Danville Tax Parcel ID: 53805
| 39,952 SF Total Usable Retail/Warehouse Space – Located on 3.37 Acres |
Upper Floor – Retail – 18,442 sf
Lower Floor – Warehouse – 21,510 sf
Directly across from Toyota of Danville and located in close proximity to other regional and national retailers such as Lowe’s, WalMart, Verizon, etc…
2019 Tax Assessment: $1,527,000 / $70.00 per sf
Land: $294,400
Improvements: $1,232,600

Building Information

Built in 1997 – Completely renovated in 2007
39,952 Total Leasable SF
Main/Retail Floor – 18,442 sf
Large open retail area, five fitting rooms, two customer restrooms, 20 offices, managers office, large board room, back room processing area, lounge, and four restrooms
Basement/Warehouse Floor – 21,510 sf
Warehouse area, 14-foot ceiling height, 6 eight foot wide overhead doors, four shop offices, and two shop restrooms
3.37 Acres
Lot 1 – 3.096 ac
Lot 2 – 0.238 ac
277’ frontage along northern side of Westover Drive
434’ frontage along western side of Parsons Street
Zoned HR-C – Highway Retail Commercial District
Poured concrete foundation with metal roof and exterior walls
109 parking spaces
Annual Real Estate Taxes – $12,216.00
3 – Dock Doors with Levelers
Completely sprinkled
Central HVAC on the Retail level
Warehouse level 85% heated and cooled and 15% heated only
Public Utilities

This building was originally constructed in 1997, was renovated in 2017, and is currently in good condition. The building is constructed of a concrete slab foundation, painted masonry block, and metal exterior walls, split-faced block exterior walls along the front and other areas, minor areas of dryvit exterior walls, metal gutters and downspouts, and a single-slope metal roof with turned gables at the front. It features 18,442 square feet of retail and office space on the main level. This main level has a large open retail area with a store manager’s office, five fitting rooms, and two customer restrooms. It also includes a large office area with corridors, 20 offices, large boardroom, back room processing area, lounge, and four restrooms. The main level is finished with composition tile floor covering, carpet in the office areas, pained sheetrock walls, and suspended acoustic tile ceilings. The restrooms have commodes and a sink. The lounge is equipped with base cabinets and a stainless-steel sink. The entire main floor is centrally heated and cooled. The building also has a warehouse area on the basement level that is 21,150 square feet. The warehouse area has a concrete floor, exposed I-beams, masonry block walls, metal deck ceiling with exposed bar joints, industrial-type ceiling lights, 14-foot ceiling height, and 6 eight-foot-wide overhead doors. The basement has approximately 1,080 square feet of finished area with four shop offices and two shop restrooms. This lower level is 85% heated and cooled, with the other 15% being heated only. The building has 1,040 square feet of canopies, is entirely sprinklered, and has one elevator. The estimated effective age is 10 years, and the estimated remaining economic life is 35 years.