Goodwill SCVA Bankruptcy Auction | South Boston VA

REAL ESTATE BANKRUPTCY AUCTION | Goodwill Industries of South Central Virginia |


Register to Bid Contact Us with Questions

Auction Specific Details

REAL ESTATE BANKRUPTCY AUCTION
| Goodwill Industries of South Central Virginia |
4125 Halifax Road, South Boston Virginia 24592

Halifax County Tax Parcel ID: 29676
12,261 SF Total Usable Retail/Warehouse Space – Located on 1.00 Acre
Located in close proximity to other retailers such as Lowe’s, Wal-Mart, Verizon, etc…
2019 Tax Assessment: $711,542 / $58.03 per sf
Land: $272,600
Improvements: $400,342
Other: $38,600

Building Information

Built in 2001
12,261 Total SF
1 Acre
183 feet of frontage along Halifax Road (U.S. Route 501)
Public utilities
10,500 sf finished (86%)
1,761 sf unfinished warehouse (14%)
Metal roof
Large open retail area, five dressing rooms, managers office, warehouse, utility room, two customer restrooms and one employee restroom
10 foot suspended ceiling height
Fluorescent lighting throughout
8 foot overhead drive-in door
3 phase electrical service
47 parking spaces
100% HVAC Climate Controlled
Open Floor Plan
Zoned BG – Business General
Halifax County GIS: 062-01-00-0003
Annual Real Estate Taxes: $3,557.71

This building has three-phase electric service, was constructed in 2001, and is in good condition. It is constructed of split-faced block, metal cased insulated glass storefront, corrugated metal exterior walls, a low-pitched metal shed roof with metal mansard and metal gable roof over the vestibule, concrete slab foundation, 206 square foot rear covered area, aluminum gutters and downspouts. This building features 12,261 square feet, heated and cooled by electric heat pumps. 10,500 square feet or 86% of which is finished area and the remaining 1,761 square feet or 14% is unfinished warehouse. The interior is divided into a vestibule, large open retail area, five dressing booths, two customer restrooms, one employee restroom, manager’s office, warehouse, and a utility room. The vestibule has insulated glass walls, suspended acoustic tile ceiling, and carpeted floor. The retail area features painted sheetrock walls, suspended acoustic tile ceiling with a 10-foot ceiling height, fluorescent lighting, and composition tile floor. The dressing booths have painted sheetrock walls, suspended acoustic tile ceilings, and composition tile floors. The three restrooms have painted sheetrock walls, suspended acoustic tile ceiling, composition tile floor, wall hung sink, and water closet in each. The manager’s office has painted sheetrock walls with wooden chair rail and paper on sheetrock wainscoting, suspended acoustic tile ceiling, and carpeted floor. The warehouse is unfinished with exposed metal beams and vinyl faced insulated walls and ceiling, painted plywood bumper panel, concrete floor, and one 8-foot metal overhead door with automatic opener. The utility room has painted sheetrock walls, suspended acoustic tile ceiling, composition tile floor, small water heater, and utility sink.