TRUSTEE FORECLOSURE ABSOLUTE AUCTION
| 2374 Cleveland Avenue, St. Albans WV 25177 |
November 13th at 10:00am – HELD ON SITE
Previews will be November 6th from 10:00am – 4:00pm or by appointment
Heating and Cooling
- Heating Features: Heating System: Forced Air Electric
Exterior and Lot Features
- Lot Size Square Feet: 6534
Amenities and Community Features
- Community Features: Electric Available, Off Street Parking, Parking On Site
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 4315
- Source Listing Status: Active
- County: Kanawha
- Directions: MacCorkle Ave/ Route 60-W to St. Albans, left at light at Walnut St., right on Cleveland Ave, Building on corner lot.
- Source Property Type: Commercial/Industrial
- Area: Saint Albans
- Source Neighborhood: Saint Albans
- Parcel Number: 17-0006-0002-0000-0000
- Property Location: Central Business District, City Limits
- Zoning: bus
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Building Exterior Type: Exterior Construction: Block
- Ceiling Height: Less Than 10′
- Foundation Details: Block, Slab
- Improvements: City Sewer, City Water, Electric, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- Roof: Comp Shingle
- Levels or Stories: One
*** Tax Assessed: $186,700 ***
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- REGISTRATION: Bids will only be accepted from registered bidders. You will be required to show your Driver’s License and your Cashier’s Check for downpayment, to register to bid.
- DEPOSIT: The successful bidders will be required to sign a Contract of Sale, immediately following the falling of the hammer, and the Cashier’s Check, in the amount of 10% of the Sales Contract Price, will be delivered to Successor Trustee. The Deposit will be applied to the Contract Sale Price at closing. The Deposit is Non-Refundable, unless the Successor Trustee cannot convey title. Closing to take place within 30 days of sale. Time is of the Essence.
- DEED: The properties will be conveyed by Trustee’s Deed in the form prescribed by West Virginia Law.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements made on the day of sale take precedence over all prior communications, both verbal and written, concerning the sales or the properties.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: There will be a 5% Buyer’s Premium in effect on day of sale. The Buyer’s Premium will be added to the successful bid amount, to determine the Contract Sale Prices.
- “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”: The properties are being sold “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”. Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the properties as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company or the Seller.
- ADVERTISEMENTS: All information provided by Auction Company and the Seller is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information contained in this brochure and any advertisements by Auction Company are subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company or the Seller.
- REPRESENTATION: Auction Company and its representatives represent the Foreclosing Party.
- BID INCREMENTS: Auctioneer reserves the right to set bid increments.
Contact Us At (540) 344-6160