TRUSTEE FORECLOSURE ABSOLUTE AUCTION
| 2401 Sissonville Drive, Charleston WV 25312 |
November 13th at 2:00pm – HELD ON SITE
Previews will be November 6th from 10:00am to 4:00pm
22, 500 SqFt multi-use commercial building with an elevator, secured entry, wide open floor plan over 20+ offices 2 kitchens, 4 bathrooms, conference or I.T. room, I.T. control room temperature regulated, banquet hall & paved parking for over 60 vehicles located convenient to I-64 & Rt 21.
22, 500 Sq Ft multi-use commercial building with an elevator, secured entry, wide open floor plan over 20+ offices 2 kitchens, 4 bathrooms, conference or I.T. room, I.T. control room temperature regulated, banquet hall & paved parking for over 60 vehicles located convenient to I-64 & Rt 21.
Heating and Cooling
- Heating Features: Heating System: Forced Air Gas
Exterior and Lot Features
- Lot Size Square Feet: 36155
Amenities and Community Features
- Community Features: Basement, Electric Available, Gas Available, Off Street Parking, Parking On Site, Security System, Sewers Sanitary
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 9645
- Source Listing Status: Active
- County: Kanawha
- Directions: I-64 take the Montrose exit and turn right onto MacCorkle. Left on Patrick St., left on Washington St., right onto Sissonville Drive. Building will be on the left side.
- Source Property Type: Commercial/Industrial
- Area: Charleston- North
- Source Neighborhood: Charleston- North
- Parcel Number: 10-0016-0106-0000-0000
- Property Location: City Limits
- Zoning: C-8
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Year Built: 1996
- Building Exterior Type: Exterior Construction: Other (Remarks)
- Improvements: 3-Phase Electric, City Sewer, City Water, Electric, Gas, Sidewalks
- Property Age: 23
- Roof: Rubber
- Levels or Stories: Two
- Walls: Drywall
ParID: 10 16010800000000
Deed Book/Page: 2716/721
Latest Sale: March 31, 2008
Sale Price: 460,000.00
Legal Description: LT 50X167 LT 15 GEBHART
& GUILL AON STORE BLDG
Tax Class: 4.00
Tax Year: 2019
Land Value: 45,100.00
Building Value: 433,700.00
Mineral Value: 0.00
Total Value: 478,800.00
Longitude: 81° 39′ 31.845″ W
Latitude: 38° 23′ 32.586″ N
Land Use Code: 374
Appraised Value: $625,000
Tax Assessed Value: $533,800
Last Purchased For: $460,000
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- REGISTRATION: Bids will only be accepted from registered bidders. You will be required to show your Driver’s License and your Cashier’s Check for downpayment, to register to bid.
- DEPOSIT: The successful bidders will be required to sign a Contract of Sale, immediately following the falling of the hammer, and the Cashier’s Check, in the amount of 10% of the Sales Contract Price, will be delivered to Successor Trustee. The Deposit will be applied to the Contract Sale Price at closing. The Deposit is Non-Refundable, unless the Successor Trustee cannot convey title. Closing to take place within 30 days of sale. Time is of the Essence.
- DEED: The properties will be conveyed by Trustee’s Deed in the form prescribed by West Virginia Law.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements made on the day of sale take precedence over all prior communications, both verbal and written, concerning the sales or the properties.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: There will be a 5% Buyer’s Premium in effect on day of sale. The Buyer’s Premium will be added to the successful bid amount, to determine the Contract Sale Prices.
- “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”: The properties are being sold “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”. Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the properties as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company or the Seller.
- ADVERTISEMENTS: All information provided by Auction Company and the Seller is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information contained in this brochure and any advertisements by Auction Company are subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company or the Seller.
- REPRESENTATION: Auction Company and its representatives represent the Foreclosing Party.
- BID INCREMENTS: Auctioneer reserves the right to set bid increments.
Contact Us At (540) 344-6160