April 25th – 10:00am and 2:00pm
| 3 Properties To Be Sold |
Tax Assessed Value: $1,754,900.00
6522 MacCorkle Avenue, Saint Albans West Virginia – Sold at 10:00am ON SITE
– Tax Assessed: $650,000.00 –
7,400+/-SF Commercial Retail/Warehouse Building
- | Currently Leased for $1,200.00/month |
- Approx. 67’x35′
- Gas Heat and AC
- Drop Ceiling with Florescent Lighting
- Store Front Windows
- Concrete Floor
- Handicap Accessible Bathroom
4,500+/-SF Warehouse Space
- | Currently Vacant |
- Approx. 61’x73′
- Infrared Heat and AC
- Free Span Space
- 12′ Drive In Electric Bay Door
- 12′ Electric Bay Door with Dock High and Leveler
- 12’x30′ Private Office with Full Bathroom
- 400 AMP Electrical Service
- Washer, Dryer, and Utility Sink
- Shop Bathrooms
- 2 12′ Bay Doors Connect Warehouse and Retail Space
3,500+/-SF Mini Storage Facility
- | Currently 100% Leased – $2,070.00/month |
- Approx. 100’x35′
- Fully Climate Controlled
- 23 Mini Units ranging between
- Key Pad Access
- Security System with Phone Access
Mobile Home Park
- | Currently 100% Leased – $720.00/month |
- Leasing 6 Pad Sites for Mobile Homes
- No Mobile Home Ownership
3006-3014 East Dupont Avenue, Belle West Virginia – Sold at 2:00pm ON SITE
Motorcycle/Recreational Vehicle Dealership
Tax Assessed: $674,800.00
- Income Producing
- Ground Level – Main Level Showroom – 1,600+/-SF Partial Upper Level
- No Differed Maintenance
- 360 Degree Mezzanine on Main Level
- Two Levels Both With Drive-Out Access
- Modern Looking Building With Attractive Fixtures
- MUST SEE – SHOWROOM APPEARANCE AND CONDITION
- Actual Income for Building #2: $18,000.00/year
122 Walnut Street, East Bank West Virginia
– Sold at 2:30pm from 3006-3014 East Dupont Avenue, Belle West Virginia-
4 Unit Apartment Building
Tax Assessed: $190,000.00
- Each Unit:
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Baths
- Seperate Electric
- HVAC – Heat Pumps
Fully Leased at $24,000.00/year
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- REGISTRATION: Bids will only be accepted from registered bidders. You will be required to show your Driver’s License and your Cashier’s Check for downpayment, to register to bid.
- DEPOSIT: The successful bidder will be required to sign a Memorandum of Sale, immediately following the falling of the hammer, and the Cashier Check, in the amount of 10% of the bid, will be delivered to Successor Trustee. The Deposit will be applied to the Contract Sale Price at closing. The Deposit is Non-Refundable, unless the Successor Trustee cannot convey title. Closing to take place within 30 days of sale. Time is of the Essence.
- DEED: The properties will be conveyed by Trustee’s Deed in the form prescribed by West Virginia Law.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements made on the day of sale take precedence over all prior communications, both verbal and written, concerning the sale or the property.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: There will be a 5% Buyer’s Premium in effect on day of sale. The Buyer’s Premium will be added to the successful bid amount, to determine the Contract Sale Price.
- “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”: The property is being sold “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”. Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company or the Seller.
- ADVERTISEMENTS: All information provided by Auction Company and the Seller is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information contained in this brochure and any advertisements by Auction Company are subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company or the Seller.
- REPRESENTATION: Auction Company and its representatives represent the Foreclosing Party.
- BID INCREMENTS: Auctioneer reserves the right to set bid increments.
Contact Us At (540) 344-6160