ABSOLUTE TRUSTEE FORECLOSURE AUCTION
– Fast Food Restaurant –
3403 Williamson Road, Roanoke VA 24012
June 13th, at 12:00pm HELD ON SITE
Previews Will Be Held May 30th and June 6th from 10:00am to 2:00pm or by appointment
| REAL ESTATE AND EQUIPMENT TO BE SOLD SEPARATE |
2,598 Square Feet | 0.5163 Acres
Free Standing Building with Drive Through Window (Former SunTrust Bank Building)
Seating for 32 People
20 Paved Parking Spots
Traffic Count – 16,000 Vehicles Per Day
Zoned CN – Commercial Neighborhood
360 Degree Security Camera System
Rubber Membrane Roof (2006)
Williamson Road – 90 Feet – One Curb Cut
Huntington Boulevard – 263 Feet – One Curb Cut
Roanoke City Tax ID: 3170108
Tax Assessed: $375,300.00
Terms and Conditions
- REGISTRATION: Bids will only be accepted from registered bidders. You will be required to show your Driver’s License and your Cashier’s Check (in the amount of 10% of the high bid) to register to bid.
- DEPOSIT: The successful bidder will be required to sign Memorandum of Sale, immediately following the falling of the hammer, and the Cashier’s Check, as described above, will be delivered to Substitute Trustee. The Deposit will be applied to the Contract Sales Price at closing. The Deposit is Non-Refundable, unless the seller cannot convey title. Closing is to take place within 30 days of sale. Time is of the Essence.
- DEED: The property will be conveyed by Special Warranty Deed.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements made on the day of sale, take precedence over all prior communications, both verbal and written, concerning the sale or the property.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: There will be a 5% Buyer’s Premium in effect on day of sale. The Buyer’s Premium added to the high bid amount, to determine the Contract Sales Price.
- “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”: The property is being sold “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”. Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the properties as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company or the Seller.
- ADVERTISEMENTS: All information provided by Auction Company and the Seller is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information contained in this brochure and any advertisements by Auction Company are subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company or the Seller.
- REPRESENTATION: Auction Company and its representatives represent the Foreclosing Party.
- BID INCREMENTS: Auctioneer reserves the right to set bid increments.
- TYPE OF AUCTION: This Auction is an ABSOLUTE AUCTION – Regardless of the Price.
11: The Real Estate is being sold as Sale #1 and then all of the Equipment, Grouped Together will be sold as Sale #2. The Auction Company reserves the right to group Sale #1 and Sale #2 together.
Feel Free To Contact Us At (540) 344-6160