Complete Liquidation Real Estate Auction
‘Miller’s Gun Store’ Real Estate – 1865 South Franklin Street, Christiansburg VA
May 18th – Held On Site
Guns and Inventory begins at 10:00am
Inventory List HERE
Real Estate will be sold at 12:00 NOON
Previews Will Be Held May 10th, May 11th, and May 17th from 10:00am to 4:00pm
Real Estate Information:
‘Miller’s Gun Store’ – 1865 South Franklin Street, Christiansburg Virginia
- Adjoining Commercial and Retail Buildings – Total 5,288 square feet
- Commercial – 2,688 square feet
- Retail – 2,600 square feet
- Upper Building – Gun Store
- Lower Building – Vacant
- Public Utilities
- Central Air and Heat
- Seperate Electric Meters
- 15+ Parking Spaces
- 2 Restrooms
- Montgomery County Tax Map #: 588-16A, 19C, 2
Tax Assessed: $174,200.00
Make sure you also register for our text messaging alert system for this auction. You will receive real time information about this auction. Text WCSMILLERGUN to 555888.
Terms and Conditions
- REGISTRATION: Bids accepted only from registered bidders only. Please bring your driver’s license for identification. Registration will begin the day before the Auction at the scheduled Preview and also the morning of the Auction at 8:15 a.m. Receipt of a bid number, implies an understanding of legal obligation to all Terms and Conditions. When registering to bid on the Real Estate, Auction Company must see your Cashier’s Check in the amount of $15,000.00 to get a bid number.
- “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”: The Real Estate and Inventory are being sold “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”, with no warranties. Potential purchasers must perform such independent investigations, with respect to the inventory as they deem necessary. ALL SALES ARE FINAL! There will be no refunds made to the purchasers – for ANY reason.
- REAL ESTATE: The successful bidder on the Real Estate will sign a Sales Contract, immediately falling the hammer and furnish the Cashier’s Check in the amount of $15,000.00, to the Auction Company. The $15,000.00 Deposit is non-refundable, unless the seller is unable to convey clear title. The $15,000.00 Deposit will be applied to the Purchase Price at closing. Closing is to take place 30 days after the Auction -TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.
- PAYMENT TERMS FOR INVENTORY: All items purchased MUST BE PAID IN FULL on Sale Day by Cash, Cashier’s Check, Credit Card or Personal Check. Anyone who has purchased item(s) at the Auction, is not allowed to leave the lot without paying for items. We will accept credit cards and there will be an additional 3% fee that applies for using credit cards.
- DISPUTES: The Auction Company reserves the right to settle any and all disputes involving bids or sale of Inventory. The bidder agrees to pay all Attorney’s Fees and Court Costs for any disputes which require enforcement through the Court System.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS AND VERIFICATION: Announcements made on the day of sale take precedence over all prior released announcements, verbal or written, concerning the sale. All information provided by the Auction Company is deemed reliable, but not warranted. No warranty for its accuracy or omissions are assumed by the Auction Company or the Sellers. Verification of the information is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- REPRESENTATION: The Auction Company represents the Seller.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: There will be a 10% Buyer’s Premium added to the high bid to determine the final Purchase Price on Inventory and there will be a 5% Buyer’s Premium added to the high bid to determine the final Contract Price on the Real Estate.
- REMOVAL: All inventory must be removed by May 20th at 5:00 p.m., unless other arrangements are made. Removal Schedule: Immediately following your payment of items purchased and Monday, May 20th from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. There will be NO SUNDAY REMOVAL. After May 20th you must call Anthony Smithers at (540) 420-3501 to schedule an appointment to remove inventory.
- TYPE OF AUCTIONS: All of the inventory is being sold ABSOLUTE – Regardless of the Price. The Real Estate is being sold “Subject to Seller Confirmation”.
- BID INCREMENTS: Auction Company reserves the right to set bid increments and to establish the bid sequences for the order of the Sale and/or to change both.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
- Miller’s Gun Store is FFL licensed.
Feel Free To Contact Us At (540) 344-6160