Real Estate Auction
1301 2nd Street SW Roanoke VA 24016
Date: Friday, September 14 at 12:00 noon HELD ON SITE
Previews: August 31st, September 1st, September 7th, September 9th – 12:00pm to 4:00pm or by appointment
Old Southwest Real Estate in Historic Downtown Roanoke
The estate of Dr. A.W. Moser Sr,
Beautiful Greek Revival Home in the center of Historic Downtown Roanoke! Situated on a HUGE corner lot. This 5,713sf home features breathtaking Greek Columns, impressive four levels with wrap around porch. Also including: extra large foyer with evening sun drenched stain glass center piece stairway. A formal dining room, library, sitting room, two kitchens, four bathrooms, five bedrooms, two sun room both front and back, two fire places. Also included is a carriage house with one bedroom, kitchen and bathroom upstairs and workroom with bath downstairs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
3 Day Multi-Property Auction – September 12th, September 14th and September 15th
- REGISTRATION: Bids will only be accepted from registered bidders. Your Driver’s License and a Cashier’s Check will be required to register. The Cashier’s Check are to be made payable to: WALKER COMMERCIAL SERVICES, INC., unless otherwise noted on our website.
- DEPOSITS: All of the successful bidders will be required to sign a Sales Contract or Memorandum of Sale, immediately following the falling of the hammer, and the Cashier’s Checks, will be delivered to Walker to be put into its Escrow Account. The Deposits will be applied to the Purchase Price at closing. The Deposits are Non-Refundable. Closings are to take place within 30 days of sale Time is of the Essence.
- DEED: The properties will be conveyed by General Warranty Deeds or Special Warranty Deeds – please inquire as to specific property.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements made on the day of sale, take precedence over all prior communications, both verbal and written, concerning the sales or the properties.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: There will be a 5% Buyer’s Premium in effect on day of sale. The Buyer’s Premiums is added to the high bid amounts, to determine the Contract Sales Prices.
6.“AS-IS”,“WHERE-IS”: The properties are being sold “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”. Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the properties as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company or the Seller.
- ADVERTISEMENTS: All information provided by Auction Company and the Seller is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information contained in this brochure and any advertisements by Auction Company are subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company or the Seller.
- REPRESENTATION: Auction Company and its representatives represent the Sellers.
- BID INCREMENTS: Auctioneer reserves the right to set bid increments.
- Lines drawn on the photographs are for Marking purposes only. Please refer to the surveys for the exact property lines.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]