REAL ESTATE AUCTION
– 11960-11970 Old Franklin Turnpike, Union Hall VA 24146 –
| Commercial/Retail Strip Center |
9,000+/-SF Retail Strip Center
3.156+/- Acres – Zoned B2 (General Business) and A1 (Agriculture)
Built in 1991 – Retail Space in the Front with Rear Door for Loading
5 Units Ready to Lease with 5 Separate Electric Meters and Seperate HVAC Systems for each
2 Wells with 4 Pressure Tanks
Private Septic System
45-60 Paved Parking Spots
Tax Assessed: $584,800.00
Franklin County Tax #: 0660102000 , 0660102101 , 0660102102
ONLINE BIDDING BEGINS NOVEMBER 11th
~ Download the
‘Walker Commercial Services’
On The App Store Or Google Play To Bid Online~
November 20th at 6:00pm
Jefferson Center – 410 Luck Avenue SW, Roanoke VA 24016
– Previews will be November 15-16 – 10:00am – 4:00pm –
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
SOUTHLAKE PLAZA – 11960-11970 Old Franklin Turnpike, Union Hall, Virginia
For Bidding at the Auction on November 20, 2019 – (THESE ARE NOT FOR ON-LINE BIDDING)
- REGISTRATION: Bids will only be accepted from registered bidders. You will be required to show your Driver’s License and your Cashier’s Check in the amount of $50,000.00, to register to bid. Cashier’s Check can either be payable to yourself or to Walker Commercial Services, Inc.
- DEPOSIT|PAYMENT TERMS: The successful bidder will be required to sign a Contract of Sale, immediately following the falling of the hammer, and the Cashier’s Check, will be delivered to the Auction Company. The Deposit will be applied to the Contract Sale Price at closing. The Deposit is Non-Refundable, unless the Seller cannot convey title. Closing to take place within 30 days of sale. Time is of the Essence.
- DEED: The property will be conveyed by General Warranty Deed.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements made on the day of sale take precedence over all prior communications, both verbal and written, concerning the sale or the property.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: There will be a 5% Buyer’s Premium in effect on day of sale. The Buyer’s Premium will be added to the successful bid amount, to determine the Contract Sale Price.
- “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”: The property is being sold “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”. Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company or the Seller.
- ADVERTISEMENTS: All information provided by Auction Company and the Seller is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information contained in this brochure and any advertisements by Auction Company are subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company or the Seller.
- REPRESENTATION: Auction Company and its representatives represent the Seller.
- BID INCREMENTS: Auction Company reserves the right to set bid increments and to establish the bid sequences for the order of the Sale and/or to change both.
Contact Us At (540) 344-6160