~ OFFERING 3% BROKER PARTICIPATION ~
BANK OWNED REAL ESTATE AUCTION
“The Lockheed Office Building”
Located in the Raleigh County Airport Industrial Park
106 Lockheed Drive, Beaver, West Virginia
~ Reserve Bid Price of $200,000.00 ~
29% of the Tax Assessed Value
This unique cedar sided 9,641 sf Office Building, located in the Raleigh County Airport Industrial Park, was constructed in 1980. This building, nestled in a gorgeous setting, just minutes from the Airport and the Interstate.
Uniquely designed to allow natural light in from multiple windows and interior lighting placed strategiously to illuminate the offices. High-End finishes and ornate design makes this Office Building distinctive, yet versatile.
Wednesday, December 4th at 12:00 noon on site
Preview Dates: Nov. 13th and Nov. 20th – 10 am to 4 pm or by appointment
3% Broker Participation Offered
- Modern Office Building Class A Office Building – Cedar Sided
- Built in 1980 and had major renovations to the interior in 2009
- Building Size: 9,641sf – Land Size: 2.55 +/- acres
- Raleigh County, West Virginia – Tax Parcel #08 2A00100010000
Tax Assessed Value: $671,160.00
Purchased in 2013 for $1,300,000.00
Reserve Bid Price: $200,000.00
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- REGISTRATION:Bids will only be accepted from registered bidders. A Driver’s License and a Cashier’s Check in the amount of: $25,000.00, will be required to register. The Cashier’s Check are to be made payable to WALKER COMMERCIAL SERVICES, INC.
- DEPOSIT: The successful bidder will be required to sign a Sales Contract immediately following the falling of the hammer, and the Cashier’s Check, as detailed above, will be delivered to Walker to be put into its Escrow Account. The Deposit will be applied to the Purchase Price at closing. The Deposit is Non-Refundable, unless the Seller cannot convey clear title to the Purchaser. Closing is to take place within 20 days of sale Time is of the Essence.
- DEED: The property will be conveyed by Deed pursuant to West Virginia laws.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements made on the day of sale, take precedence over all prior communications, both verbal and written, concerning the sale or the property.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: There will be a 5% Buyer’s Premium in effect on day of sale. The Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid amount, to determine the Contract Sales Price.
- “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”: The property is being sold “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”. Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company or the Seller.
- ADVERTISEMENTS:All information provided by Auction Company and the Seller is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information contained in this brochure and any advertisements by Auction Company are subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company or the Seller.
- REPRESENTATION:Auction Company and its representatives represent the Seller.
- BID INCREMENTS: Auctioneer reserves the right to set bid increments.
Contact Us At (540) 344-6160